Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Perhaps, forever!



Words that have made me smile..

Words that have calmed the turbulence..

Words that have glittered like stars on a moonless night..

Words that have caressed me while I was sinking deeper into sadness..

Words that have comforted me when I was hurt..

Words that have brimmed my eyes with tears..

Words that have strengthened my hopes while I was falling weak..

Words that have lingered in my heart for longer than I remember..

Words that have bridged distances and fathomed oceans..

Words that still echo in my ears..

Words I could never say..

©Shweta Vora

I soak these words in the dark blue ink of my pen,
 And gently place them over the pale yellow pages. 
Where they lie trapped. 
Perhaps, forever..

2 comments:

  1. Praiseworthy! Your words are here to stay, definitely forever!

    ReplyDelete